Life Assistance Program
Your business depends on all individuals working at their best to be most efficient. Family conflicts, drug and alcohol abuse and other problems in life can keep people from doing their best and keep your company from doing its best.
Sinnissippi Centers Offers Life Assistance
This is an employee assistance program that provides clinical services to help employees resolve personal problems.
Life Assistance Programs include:
- Reports to Management
- Employee Informational Meetings
- Supervisor Orientation and Training
- Literature on Behavioral Healthcare Issues
Life Assistance Programs address:
- Family Conflict
- Drug or Alcohol Abuse
- Personal Finances
- Other Problems in Living
Sinnissippi Centers has designed its program to meet the following goals:
- To provide counseling services to employees and their families assuring accurate assessment and confidential treatment.
- To increase productivity, heighten morale, decrease turnover and strengthen the bond between the employer and employee.
- To provide a management support tool for supervisors who have an employee with a performance problem.
- To reduce costs related to the full spectrum of personal problems that affect employee attitude, attendance and productivity.
Sinnissippi Centers has an experienced, professional team dedicated to meet each clients needs. The Staff includes:
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Certified Addictions Counselors
- Other Professional Staff